This Valentine’s Day weekend, the wineries of the Ventura County Winery Association invite guests to sample a tasting flight at each of their wineries over the course of three days for one wallet-friendly price while enjoying special rates at conveniently located area hotels. For just $40, this Valentine ‘n Wine passport is the ideal way to spend a relaxing weekend sampling the best of Ventura County wines while enjoying the beautiful coastline. Valentine ‘n Wine Passport Details
● Includes one tasting flight (five wines) at each participating winery
● Passport-holders receive special one or two-night rates at participating area hotels
● Valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday; February 10-12, 2012 during normal business hours
● Multiple wineries to visit; visit www.vcwines.com for event map and winery list
● $40 per person online or in advance, $45 if purchased during the event weekend.
Valentine’n Wine is a three-day passport event to explore the urban wineries of Ventura County. During this fun-filled weekend you can visit participating wineries, taste award-winning wines and enjoy special food-pairings at many locations. Bring someone special to Ventura County for a Valentine Weekend of touring and tasting delicious hand-crafted wines. Event tickets are valid Friday February 10th through Sunday February 12th. Each ticket holder is entitled to receive one regular wine tasting flight at each of participating wineries, during their regular operating hours, on the dates indicated.